Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! The blog idea was created by MckMama at her blog.

My child is never needs me but when she does I am expected to be there. It was not me who gave her a leaf of lettuce tonight to keep her entertained while I made dinner. My sister has informed me she used to give Olivia stalks of celery..but that's her not me Monday to tell.

Worshiping the lettuce ;)
What can I do with this?

Yep, I have 2 teeth!


It was also not me who even though it was 67 or so degrees outside let my child go to Michael's and Hobby Lobby with no socks on because I hate fighting her to put them on.
And it really wasn't me who left the cat (Isabelle) outside tonight because she escaped through the garage door and refused to return. It was me however, who went and hauled her butt inside when I finally found her..but of course it wasn't me who still hadn't put socks on her daughter even though we were outside many times looking for the cat.
It also wasn't me who raided the candy bag tonight only to find (get upset) hard tootsie rolls left in the bag. Good for the diet, bad for the chocolate craving.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Lettuce works as well as anything. If she is like my boys the best toys are the ones they are "supposed" to play with.

SkinnyMeg said...

No sockS!!!! What a terrible mom you are :) I hate dressing madi too, I tell her "your really making mommy mad!" when she tries to crawl off the changing table!!