Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Time For Cereal!

I jumped the gun a little bit. Everything says no cereal until 4 months..well it was only 6 days before she turned 4 months. We gave Astoria her first cereal on my 30th, July 31, 2009. She really liked it! The experience wasn't even too messy.



Meredith, Olivia, and my mom came down for my birthday and Olivia thought she needed a bath with the baby. Amazingly enough she didn't squeeze her or anything even though they were this close together.

On her 4 month checkup Astoria weighed in at 11 lbs 10oz and 24 inches long. Shes in the 10th percentile for weight and the 25-50th percentile for height, just a little thing. Dr. Katz told us we could start food at anytime (oops) and even steak if we chose to. I'm not sure about that. I think I may want her to keep with the cereal for awhile, I'm worried if she tries steak first she'll demand good tasting food all of the time...haha...just kidding....sort of!

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

Awww I love the pictures my favortie is the bath one! Madi needs a bath buddy too. I haven't been giving her cereal everyday most of the time I'm just too tired to make it and feed it to her. So your dr said steak?? I have never heard of steak this early. Hmmmm How was your BIRTHDAY? let's see some pics!