Friday, August 14, 2009

August happenings and how we love our pears!

Today was my first day of staff development and Astoria's first day of daycare. I knew it was going to be harder on me than her. Sure enough she was all smiles when I left and I was crying as I walked out. She had a great first day, however, she didn't take a nap..AT ALL! So tonight should be interesting. I'm just happy she made it through. Here is a picture of her this morning as we got ready for 'school'.
'First Day of School'

Actually liking the car seat now.

Daddy's idea of a good time in the tub.

Aunt Mere's idea of bumpers to protect her from Olivia.

Another of Aunt Mere's ideas to keep Olivia and Kylie away.

Look how long she's gotten!

Nana Wins!

Loving our pears.

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

She is getting so big! I hope you didn't cry too much today she sure looked happy in her first day of school outfit! I love the gate around the exersaucer. Genius!