Monday, March 30, 2009

38 Weeks!

Another Saturday has come and gone which means another week on the ticker has passed. I'm officially 38 weeks along, I can't believe it. However, as the days go on I'm getting more and more sorer. I'm sure it's due to contractions and her trying to find her way out of there (lets hope).

I went to the doctor last Wednesday and I was 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated. I go back this Wednesday and I'm hoping for more progress. If no progress is made I want to know what in the world all of this pain is for :)

This Wednesday's appointment will determine if we will really go ahead with the induction or not. I'm pretty sure with me already being dilated the doctor is going to say it's a go. She really hasn't dropped too much however I can tell she's lower mainly because I haven't had to use my breathing machine in 3 weeks now. However, the reflux has still not wavered.

Rex is ready for her to be here (or so he thinks). From what I gathered there are lots of people in Iowa betting on April 1st as the day she'll make her appearance. I'm not sure having an April Fool's Day baby is a good idea with a father like Rex. The poor girl will be tortured for life. Bree thinks she'll come on the 6th just so that I won't be there for TAKS on the 7th. The family in Oklahoma an I are hoping for the 9th :)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

There is no 'thinks'. She WILL be here on the night of the eighth or on the ninth. Because her Aunt said so.