Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School


It's amazing what a difference a year can make! Last year at this time I was leaving her for the first time and this year she's an old pro at daycare. Last year I was able to leave her on her playmat and know she'd be there when I returned. This year I'm lucky I managed to get her sitting long enough to take the picutre. Last year I cheered when she cooed and smiled. This year I'm loving the words she's using and can't wait for more (lately it's been 'kitty'). Now if only I could get those horrible pacifers away from her, but, at least this year she's not sucking her thumb :).
Motherhood is a blissful thing!

See another great smile hidden behind the paci!
Cousins on the first day of school.

How Meredith and I manage to cook dinner. They watch Mickey's Clubhouse eating whatever we rummage up while we cook.

Does it get any better than this? I stepped out of the car this morning and said "REALLY???" "Are you kidding me, we'll never live this one down!" Well, at least we both look good in this color :)

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

She's getting so big!! I'm cracking up at the matching outfits!!!! Classic!