Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Torticollis

Well we went to the ear, nose and throat doctor today and found out Astoria doesn't have a cyst on her neck but something called Torticollis. I found a website which describes it pretty well http://www.orthoseek.com/articles/congenmt.html So today she was poked and prodded on A Lot! After the ENT Doctor we had to have an ultrasound done on her neck. She hated this even more. Overall she did very well. The doctor will look at the ultrasound and then schedule us for physical therapy in the next couple of days. So now not only will I have a colicky baby but also a baby that I'll be doing therapy on. Oh the joys of motherhood. However, the results of not doing the PT is worse than enduring her screaming so I'm willing. I'm just happy to know she's not in any pain with this.

No comments: