Sunday, February 15, 2009

Much Awaited Pictures!

This past month, I can't believe how fast time has flown, has been very busy. The last weekend in January I took my principal certification exam. I'll know around the end of February how I did. We also planned a special event for the grandparents that weekend as well. Mom and Dad we're on their way down with Astoria's new dresser so we planned a special surprise for them and Rex's parents. At the time I was 30 weeks along so we decided to go and have a 3D/4D ultrasound done.

The results were amazing. We even witnessed her yawning at one point. I think she already has my nose and she's as limber as Rex. Her cheeks are very chubby! But you can see all of that for yourself:



On my 31 week check up we did a non stress test and Astoria passed with flying colors. Her heartbeat was normal (between 120-170) and I even experienced one contraction while lying there, I couldn't feel it, thank goodness (amazing how sensitive those monitors are). However, the doctor mentioned that I'm measuring at 33 weeks already. She was not real concerned. It could be due to how Astoria is positioned inside me or it could be the fact that I'm carrying so high (she's literally in my ribs). Just to be on the safe side though she has scheduled another sonogram for this coming Thursday (I'm not complaining about that part of it, I love looking at her inside me). I'm trying not to be too concerned but it's hard. The doctor said since nothing has presented itself in either ultrasound or any blood work it's likely all fine, easy for her to say.

We also got pregnancy pictures taken at JcPenny's this past week. The actual pictures aren't in yet but here are some of them. They are in low resolution, meaning a little blurry, but you'll get the idea. They actually turned out pretty nice for neither of us really being too photogenic. The lady kept commenting on how nice my belly still was. I informed her that's why we are here now and not waiting another two months.





Yesterday marked the 8 month mark! Only 8 more weeks to go! I hope she can hold on in there!

No comments: