Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Airbows"

Astoria has lots of words these days. ECI came for their monthly visit yesterday and I was given the task over the next month to write down everything she is saying. I mentioned she is now combining words and Ms. Cheryl said more than likely then she has over 75 words she is using. Wow!! She is definitely growing up fast. Two will be here before I know it!

So in honor of having to write down words, the word for tonight is "airbow," also known as a hairbow. Normally she doesn't leave them in longer than about 2 minutes (I blame this on all of the hairbows I used to put on her head as an infant) but tonight she has kept it in for well over an hour, although I have a feeling she's just forgotten about it ;)

So in all of her cuteness with her "uck" (aka duck) pajamas we are wearing a "airbow".

Oh, and tonight for dinner she wanted more tomatoes! Know how I know? She asked for them, by name!



Watching Elmo

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

awww so cute with her 'airbow'! Madi is getting to the stage where she tells me what she wants, but if I have no clue what she is saying she gets super mad :) Ugh!