Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ABC's of Me!

I found this fun little quiz on Megan's blog and thought why not!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 77. It stays there all night but goes up to 79 during the day since I'm home right now, during the school year it goes up to 82.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: dark burgundy, black and dark woods.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: a Ford Focus, love my car for quick little Uies I do all over Dallas.

D- My DESK looks: like a mess..covered in bills since most of the time I'm on my laptop and don't need a desk.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Usually around 7:40 if I'm lucky..during the school year about 6am.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: right now lots of stuff for the JBF sale. Usually just odds and ends.

H- My HOUSE is: usually pretty neat..I don't like too many things out of place.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: an unmade bed and Rex's clothes on the floor where they always are!

J- My favorite JUICE is: Orange

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my fridge and my NEW dining room table.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: My whole family just left (Dad, Mom, Mere and Olivia).

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: the electric bill

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: not sure..Rex talks with them more than I do.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: lots of leftovers.

P- My last house PARTY was: Memorial Day...we had an end of the year BASH!!

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Mac and Cheese

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Astoria's room..I find it very peaceful in there...since I made most of the decorations in her room it also has a 'just how I like it' feel.



S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: NO FRIZZ

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 30 inch I think..Rex wants bigger, I'm good with what we have.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: winter clothes in tubs.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Rex vacuumed today..me? Three days ago.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: my flowers

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money for school clothes.

Y- My YARD is: good sized with a kid sized pool and my favorite spot, the swing!

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: anytime from 12-1 in the summer..9:30 or 10 in during the school year.



If you do this quiz too leave me a comment so I can come read yours.

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Thanks for playing! I love Astoria's room too, you did an awesome job on it!

Anonymous said...

I Love it!