Monday, July 13, 2009

The Third Month....

We reached the 3 month milestone! At 12 weeks she weighed in at 10lbs 15oz. She is getting so big! We spent the 4th of July at my parent's lake house near Lake Tenkiller. Here are a few pictures from there and from other various times in July.


This may be the first time we've officially allowed Olivia to sit next to Astoria. I think she's a little miffed. She loves her very much but likes to beat (pat) her head and pull her arms. Olivia's favorite thing to do however is to kiss Astoria's feet (this happens to be the only safe place we let her kiss).
She was so happy to finally get to kiss the baby. One day it won't be this easy. I foresee Astoria either not allowing this to happen or perhaps they will always be the best of friends. Only time will tell....

I laid her down on the bed one morning to go brush my teeth, fix breakfast, and get dressed only to return to find her fast asleep. This is definitely her signature sleep pose as well as the pose she sported in the womb. Both hands are either covering her face or above her head. Surprisingly enough this has happened on two other occasions as well.
Tonight while I was fixing dinner Astoria watched on...don't let it fool you, she only lasted about 5 minutes in the chair. Next time I'm going to put the tray on with some toys and see if she lasts longer.
Stay tuned for more of July! Rex and I celebrate our 2 year anniversary tomorrow (July 14th) and my 30th birthday is on the 31st. A month of great happenings!

No comments: